Last updated: 19th February 2021
About Wishmaker Casino
Wishmaker Casino was launched from scratch in 2018, becoming right away a challenge for operators planning to open up their own gambling sites in the years to come. It was clear from the beginning that Wishmaker does not intend to follow familiar patterns.
Instead, the management, the designers, and the entire team at Bethard Group Limited went off the beaten path and delivered a striking, modern online casino with a whimsical colour scheme and numerous hallmarks including revolutionary gamification features, advanced game filtering system, and a superb bonus program.
Alongside the support of dozens of prominent software providers, Wishmaker has created a proprietary incentive scheme that fully immerses the player into the Wishmaker world – a universe of around 1,000 games where wishes do come true.
The focus here is not on quick profit, but on customer experience and establishing strong bonds with the user community. The approach of Wishmaker.com gives out an impression of being genuine and committed to satisfying the customers.
A young casino that aims to compete with the big brands needs to bring something new, sharp, and bold at the table, which is exactly what Wishmaker did and, by the looks of it, will continue doing. This is a casino that flaunts enticing bonus terms, innovative loyalty rewards, secure and encrypted financial transactions and the list just goes on and on. The Bethard Group Limited brand is backed up by the MGA, all the while making sure that responsible gambling is being promoted among the users.
- Languages: Finnish, Norwegian, German, Hindi, English (Universal, Canadian, New Zealand)
- Restricted Territories: United States of America, Puerto Rico, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland (sports betting prohibited), Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, State of Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Schleswig-Holstein, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania (United Republic of), The Faroe Islands, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Bonuses & Promotions
We’ve already hinted that Wishmaker bursts with innovative features and many of them are unveiled in the casino’s bonuses. The incentive scheme at Wishmaker is like no other, not to mention that there are market-specific promotional offers so that players from certain regions can feel special and enjoy bespoke perks and not the usual generalised welcome packages and occasional free spins promo. Let’s take a trip down the bonus lane at Wishmaker, stopping at the most notable offers and explaining the website’s much-praised gamification/rewards features.
Welcome Bonus: Deposit €20 and get 100 chances to win €9,900 (99,000 NOK for players from Norway, $9,900 for players in Canada). The welcome bonus offer awards 100 instant Wish Spins when entering the game Dead or Alive 2. Any Wish Spins winnings have a 35x wagering requirement and the max win cash out is €10,000 from the bonus. The bonus expiry period is 7 days. Players from the Netherlands, Ireland, Malta, Luxembourg, and Iceland are free to claim this bonus, but they ought to stay away from Skrill and Neteller deposits as they won’t qualify for the welcome promotion.
Welcome Bonus India: 100% match bonus up to ₹25 000. The minimum deposit required to activate the welcome offer is ₹800; payments made via Neteller/Skrill will be excluded. The wagering requirement is 35x on the bonus amount. The offer is valid for new players only, within 21 days of registration. There is no cap on the winnings or withdrawals for the welcome bonus. The wagering conditions need to be met within 30 days of the day the bonus was claimed. Terms and conditions apply.
Daily Jackpots: Daily Jackpots guarantee an exciting reward every single day. The offer is split into three thrilling jackpots: Hourly Drop Jackpots, Daily Drop Jackpot, and a progressive Super Drop Jackpot. To participate, you only need to play one of the Daily Jackpots games you can find in the casino lobby. Daily Jackpot drops every day before 11 pm CET and there is no information on how big the prize could be that day. The lucky player may end up winning €10,000 or more.
Lucky Gem Level-up System: as they are playing casino games for real money, players will notice a progress bar being filled up on the right side of the screen. When the progress bar is filled, the player will level-up. Each level-up will grant the player a Lucky Gem. Wishmaker has prepared different Lucky Gems with different Wish Coin values. One needs to collect 3 Lucky Gems of the same kind to be able to spend its worth in Wish Coins in the Wish Shop
Wish Shop: In the Wish Shop, Wishmaker customers will be able to find free spins offers to a specific game, different free spin bundles from different providers, deposit bonuses and even real cash. There can also be different sales on some of the items; specific rewards may be on offer with a 50% discount for a limited amount of time. Wish Shop accepts only Wish Coins as currency, so you are free to spend your Wish Coins balance here to acquire merchandise or other awesome items.
Wishing Well: This is a proprietary side game created by and only available at Wishmaker. On specific occasions, the casino will grant you Wishing Well Tokens through promotions to use on the Wishing Well game. In case you do not use the tokens, the casino may replace them with Wish Coins, according to the value of the acquired tokens. Wishing Well is played by clicking in one of the slots at the top of the game. This action will “Drop” a token which will randomly drop down towards the prizes, falling into one of the slots. Any prize won will be displayed in “Available Bonuses”.
Wishmaker Virtual Trophies: trophies are awarded for specific accomplishments. For example, if you win three times in one game you may unlock a bonus feature in another. Trophies can have collecting value or be your ticket to receive free spins or other types of bonuses.
VIP Scheme: Wishmaker has an exclusive VIP program specially developed to cater to those who seek the biggest and the best. The brand uses manual VIP retention and will award free bonuses to high-stakes gamblers.
Software & Game Selection
Another Wishmaker highlight is the brilliant segmentation tool available in the casino lobby. Modern online casino websites pay plenty of attention to how easy it is to navigate the platform, but at Wishmaker players can benefit from an advanced game filtering system that is yet unparalleled in the industry. Once you jump into the lobby, you can switch between main categories Top Games, New Stars, Jackpots, and Live Casino.
On the right side, the filter feature will open up and offer you the possibility to break down the collection into more specific categories such as table games, classic slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, instant wins, card games, 3D slots and several others. You can also pick from the list of providers and pick games from certain preferred software.
Furthermore, you get to segment the games according to features – Sticky Wilds, 40 Paylines, Megaways, Cluster Pays, Free Spins and the like. Ultimately, you can choose the games according to the theme (pirates, sports, retro, love, crime, Egypt, summer etc.). This really makes it easy for players with specific appetites to land the titles they are aiming for without doing too much browsing and clicking. It narrows the choice down quickly and without hassle.
Any game you select will be available in free play mode and real money mode and there are around 1,000 different gaming items to choose from. All the hit providers are on board, from Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, and Thunderkick. At the moment of writing, the most popular titles at Wishmaker are games like Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, Valley of the Gods 2, Pink Elephants 2, and Crazy Time.
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Red Tiger Must Drop Jackpots have also been added to the casino midway through 2020 and they have become an instant hit with Wishmaker customers.
- Slots: 900+
- Blackjack: 9
- Roulette: 9
- Baccarat: 1
- Table Games: 23
- Progressives: 35+
- Payout: Not reported
- Software: Betsoft, Blueprint, Evolution, Gamomat, JFTW, Lightning Box, Nolimit City, NYX, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger, Relax Gaming, Thinderkick, Yggdrasil
Live Casino Experience
When you feel the urge to make the casino come to life, pay a visit to the Wishmaker live casino department. Over 40 games will be waiting for you over there, mostly supplied by the industry giant Evolution. Interestingly enough, the live games, especially made by Evolution, are rarely offered in demo mode.
At Wishmaker, you can join the tables and see the gameplay without the need to sign up and wager real money. If you are familiar with the Evolution Gaming production, you already know that this prominent live casino solutions provider delivers top-quality live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat games, with interesting side projects such as Live Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Lightning Dice, Football Studio and Side Bet City.
Wishmaker is also well equipped with VIP live dealer options, with games such as Live Blackjack VIP, Live Roulette VIP, Auto Live VIP Roulette and Live Baccarat VIP. The stakes at these tables are higher than average and the atmosphere is more suitable for high rollers. The bets at these tables can reach four to five-digit sums.
- Software: Evolution
- Live Dealer Games: 40+
Making deposits and soliciting withdrawals is a breeze at Wishmaker online casino. In terms of banking methods, all the usual suspects are enlisted, including Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Zimpler, bank transfer and more. PayPal is the only popular option that seems to be missing from the cashier. The casino’s mobile platform has been doing very well among players, so MuchBetter was also added to further facilitate mobile play as a mobile-oriented e-wallet and a completely secure deposit/withdrawal method.
The sums you have deposited will reflect on your balance immediately; as for the withdrawals, they may take some time, depending on your chosen method. The cash-out processing time is eliminated in the cases of e-wallet withdrawals, but if you choose to withdraw to your Visa card you opt for bank wire the process may take 1-3 banking days. You need to deposit a minimum of €30 before you can request a withdrawal. Furthermore, the deposit has to be wagered at least once before the withdrawal.
Any winnings over €50,000 will be divided into four installments. All winnings over €100,000 will be distributable into ten payments. This policy does not apply to progressive jackpot wins, though. Any cumulative withdrawals that exceed €2,000 will require an additional verification procedure to confirm the player’s identity.
- Deposit methods: Mastercard, Visa, PaySafeCard, Euteller, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Wire Transfer, Zimpler, Instadebit, iDebit, Interac, Citadel, Sofort, Siru, Ecopayz, Entercash, MuchBetter
- Withdrawal methods: Mastercard, Visa, PaySafeCard, Euteller, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Wire Transfer, Zimpler, Ecopayz, Instadebit, iDebit, Interac, Citadel, Sofort, Siru, Entercash, MuchBetter
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Minimum withdrawal: €10
- Maximum cashout: €50,000 per month
- Currencies: USD, EUR, NOK, CAD, NZD, INR, BRL
The Wishmaker team is prepared to assist the customers through a special customer support unit which answers questions and handles complaints around the clock. The primary communications channel between Wishmaker representatives and players is the live chat facility, also open 24/7, but only available in English between 1 AM and 8:15 AM. Users can fill in a form on the website to make a written enquiry or use one of the emails to do the same. The FAQ department is quite detailed and can be easily navigated, taking you through common issues on the matters of account management, banking, bonuses, security, games, and responsible gaming.
- Business hours: 24/7
- Live chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Contact phone: No
Pros / Cons
- The site is a joy to navigate through
- Brilliant bonus system
- Several innovative gamification features
- Wishing Well – a proprietary side-game which delivers rewards
- Wish Shop to acquire more items, bonuses or merchandise
- Great VIP retention tools
- No phone support
- Reduced number of games on mobile
The reasons to like Wishmaker online casino are many. The website is phenomenal and aside from facilitating the players the enjoyment of the content, it also demonstrates great care for the users. If there comes a time you may need support, the site will point you to such entities like BeGambleAware, GamCare, and GamblersAnonymous. It has all your favourite software providers on offer and you will find yourself spoilt for choice whenever you enter the lobby. Wishmaker is one of the rare casino sites out there with a storyline that you can benefit from and despite its relatively short presence on the market, we find it to be a first-class establishment worth of your commitment.