Last updated: 17th February 2021
Sportsbet.io is an instant-play sportsbook and casino platform launched in 2016 by mBet Solutions NV, a Curacao licenced operator, and the owner of mProcessing Solutions Ltd (payment processing company). Powered by The Coingaming Group, Sportsbet accepts Bitcoin (along with over a dozen other currencies) and offers its services in multiple languages: Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, German, French, and English. Unfortunately, due to legal regulations, the players from the United Kingdom, the USA, Australia, Netherlands, and Estonia will not be able to enjoy all the perks that Sportsbet.io has to offer. Should they attempt to launch Sportsbet casino from their PC or mobile device, the residents from the restricted areas will be blocked or redirected to a different site.
The new account holders at Sportsbet.io will be welcomed with a unique promotional offer that mostly targets the sports bettors, although the casino does have a fair share of slots and table games. If you were hoping for bonus cash and free spins on sign up, prepare to be disenchanted, as a free bet is all that’s offered. That, however, does not mean that there will be no casino-related promotions; at the moment, the casino is running a campaign that aims at slot, casino, and table games players who enjoy a bit of healthy competition.
Sportsbet.io online casino is marketed as Fast, Fun, and Fair – the three principles that most of the operators proclaim as the core of their business model, but only a few honour. So far, Sportsbet was successful in revering the three Fs. The processing time of their withdrawals is extremely fast (less than 24 hours), the gaming offer is diverse enough to keep the players engaged for a very long time, and the players’ sensitive information is protected by SSL encryption technology.
At the same time, there are a couple of things missing, which, despite the low complaint rate, leave room for interpretation. For starters, their dormancy policy is not what you would call user-friendly, stating that the balance on players’ accounts inactive for more than 12 months will be used for administrative costs, following a monthly 15% fee. This comes dangerously close to downright seizing of funds, especially since the rate of 15% is much higher than average. There is also a clause regarding the large-scale withdrawal requests, which may be processed in installments of ฿50.
Visually, Sportsbet is neat and simple, featuring a dark-blue background, detailed systematization of games, and an advanced filtering system. The site is mobile-device optimized and if you launch it from your smartphone or tablet browser, you will be presented with an option to add Sportsbet to your home screen.
- Languages: Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, German, English, French
- Restricted Territories: UK, USA, Australia, Estonia, Netherlands, and other countries where online gambling may be considered illegal
Bonuses & Promotions
Sportsbet.io Online Casino offers a fair amount of incentives to their members, but not all of them may be considered attractive to the players who prefer the traditional free-play, bonus cash, and free spins. Most of the promotions on this platform are related to the sports section, including the welcome offer.
Sportsbet Welcome Offer: New members’ first deposit and the initial bet will be met with x3 their stake. The qualifying amount is €10, and the bonus bet will remain valid for the next 7 days. Once you are ready to redeem it, make sure that the odds for the selected market are over 1.50.
Sportsbet often creates the so-called hybrid offers, and their currently active Free Slots for Shots promotion will reward the NBA playoffs sports bettors with free spins every time either of the two teams scores. The casino also organizes slot tournaments sponsored by different providers. One such tournament is the Swintt Cash Splash that allows players to win € 30,000 in cash prizes. You can join Weekend Cash Splash Tournaments every week, from 20:00 CET on Thursday until 19:59 CET on Sunday. The prize pool is €1,600. The best player wins €500, while the second-best and the third one win €250 and €100 respectively.
Also, you can get special promotions for live dealer games from various providers, such as OneTouch Live Dealer 10% Cashback bonus on all your net losses. One more interesting live casino offer is the Evolution Party Tournament where you can compete for a share of the 20 mBTC prize pool. All you need to do is opt-in, start playing and collect points.
Apart from the free bet that can be redeemed by the first-time depositors, the members will also be able to claim this type of bonus as a part of the short-term or weekend promotions (such as Free Bet Frenzy that was active during the last weekend of April, or IPL Insurance Free Bets). Price Boost offers are available as well.
If, however, you prefer spending your time inside the casino lobby, you will be pleased to learn that promotions like April Casino Leaderboard are not an isolated incident. Players who manage to reach the top positions on the leader board will get to share the prize pool and win a cash prize with no wagering requirements attached.
The casino also has a Sportsbet.io Clubhouse, exclusive for crypto players only. The VIP club brings six membership benefits through seven tiers, from Steel to Diamond. All registered players can immediately become Clubhouse members if they switch the wallet to cryptocurrency. When you do that, you may benefit from wager-free unlimited rewards, cashback, and personalized free bets and spins you can win based on your gameplay.
Software & Game Selection
Sportsbet.io casino has quite a few gaming categories, classifying the offer in the following groups:
- Trending: games with the highest volume of traffic and user rating scores, tagged as “Featured” or “Hot”.
- New: the new releases are regularly added, and the casino members can locate the latest titles under the dedicated section, or across other categories (appropriately labeled).
- Bombay Club: exclusive live games for high rollers can be located here.
- Blackjack: featuring both live and RNG blackjack variants.
- Slots: hundreds of slots, which can be arranged according to popularity, RTP, volatility, or by the provider.
- Jackpot Slots: the most lucrative progressive jackpot games are featured under this category, including the iconic Mega Moolah by Microgaming and Divine Fortune from NetEnt.
- Roulette: apart from traditional live and RNG roulette tables, this category also offers First Person Roulette, Hindi Roulette, and Golden Chip Roulette.
- Live Dealer: powered by several software providers including the omnipresent Evolution.
- Video Bingo – close to 20 video biker games, such as First Person Mega Ball by Evolution or Extra Bingo by Wazdan.
- Baccarat: live and RNG Baccarat and Dragon Tiger variants.
- Table Games: High Roller and Pro Holdem Poker, First Person Roulette, Caribbean, Cyberstud, Casino Stud, Ride’m, Three Card Rummy, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Red Dog, and Andar Bahar.
- Skill Games: Candy Prize Big, Western Rush, or Monster Blast.
Each of the categories can also be sorted alphabetically and filtered by the provider and if you click on the star icon in the corner of the game screen, a new category Favourites will be instantly generated, enabling the players to record and store a compilation of the preferred releases. The games can be played in real mode and fun play mode, and all the new or recently launched releases will be tagged enabling the players to browse through the categories more efficiently. One of the most interesting categories is Live RTP. The casino presents a full overview of live RTP for each game. You can check this by observing the arrows inside the blue or red bubble. If the arrow is pointing down, then the live RTP is lower than the theoretical RTP. This is one of the most useful pages as it will help you decide which game is worth playing. You can also see the RTP for the last 24 hours, a week, or a month.
The selection of games is amazing – there are more than a thousand slots, and more than 80 Jackpot Slots. Even the categories that seem a bit limited at the first glance can reveal some pleasant surprises, especially the Table Games section, where the players will find Andar Bahar and a few other variants that can be difficult to locate online.
- Slots: 2,000+
- Blackjack: 45
- Roulette: 25+
- Baccarat: 60+
- Table Games: 50+
- Progressives: 80+
- Payout: Not reported
- Software: Yggdrasil, Red Tiger, GameArt, Quickspin, NetEnt, Microgaming, Kalamba, BTG, Green Jade, Wazdan, Betsoft, Booming Games, Blueprint, Push Gaming, Caleta, Relax Gaming, Tom Horn, Endorphina, Habanero, Genii, Booongo, PGSoft, Spribe, Playson, Golden Hero, Tangente, Nolimit City, Revolver Gaming, MrSlotty, Indi Slots, Bgaming, Oryx Gaming, Gamomat, Hacksaw Gaming, Truelab, Triple Cherry, Evoplay, Fugaso, EGT, Swintt, Spinomenal
Live Casino Experience
Live casino at Sportsbet.io lobby is packed with top titles from various providers. The most reputable provider is undoubtedly Evolution with its suite of world-famous games. You can play various Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat versions, including new Brazilian Roulette, Craps Live, Speed Baccarat, or Infinite Blackjack. Furthermore, you will find popular game shows Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Deal or no Deal, Monopoly Live, and many more. Besides Evolution, Sportsbet.io live casino offers various titles from Ezugi, OneTouch, eBet, Super Spade, and BetGames.TV.
Bombay Club offers exclusive live games for high rollers. Here you can find Salon Prive Baccarat, Blackjack, Speed Baccarat, and Speed Roulette tables, alongside Squeeze Baccarat and Thai Speed Baccarat. Table bet limits go from mBTC 0.02 to mBTC 5,000.
If nowhere else, Sportsbet definitely shines when it comes to the live tables, delivering more than 100 studio-streamed and brick-and-mortar casino games. Super Spade Live Andar Bahar, Dragon Tiger, and Teen Patti are a cherry on the top, breaking the routine of the traditional offer provided by Evolution and Ezugi.
- Software: Evolution, Ezugi, Super Spade Games, BetGames.TV, OneTouch
- Live Dealer Games: 130+
Sportsbet.io accepts credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Jeton, MuchBetter, SticPay, CashtoCode, Rapid Transfer, Pay4Fun, PayTM, UPI, and Interac. The minimum deposit is €10 or ฿0.001, although the lower limit can also depend on the selected payment method and currency – Bitcoin, Euro, Brazilian Real, SOC, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Ripple, Indian Rupee, Chinese Yuan, or the US and Canadian Dollar.
Withdrawals are processed in 0 – 72 hours and amounts higher than €2,000 can be subject to a more detailed verification process. The casino does not limit the payouts but does reserve the right to release larger payouts in portions. Furthermore, the casino doesn’t charge withdrawal fees, with the exception of credit cards. Sportsbet.io charges €3 per bank card transaction, no matter the amount.
Also, pay attention that withdrawals with Visa are not possible for players from the following countries: USA, South Korea, Singapore, Bangladesh, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cambodia, Macau, China, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Shri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Rapid Transfer, CashtoCode, Pay4Fun. PayTM, UPI, Interac e-Transfer, Net Banking
- Withdrawal Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Rapid Transfer, Interac e-Transfer, Net Banking
- Minimum Deposit: €10 (mBTC 0.5)
- Minimum Withdrawal: €20 (mBTC 1.00)
- Currencies: BTC, EUR, CAD, USD, BRL, SOC, ETH, LTC, USDT, TRX, XRP, INR, VND, TRY, THB, JPY, MXN, ARS, CNY
If you are not able to find the information you need on the FAQ page, the casino representatives can be reached via live chat or email [email protected] You can also send a direct message to their official Twitter account at @Sportsbetio. Complaints are resolved by the casino or submitted to [email protected] directly, as there is no ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) service.
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: N/A
Pros / Cons
- Exceptional selection of live dealer tables provided by five developers
- Top Super Spade and Evolution live dealers
- Cryptos accepted
- Fast withdrawals
- Unfavourable dormancy terms
- Possibility of releasing larger payouts in instalments
- Welcome offer that targets sports bettors
Sportsbet.io is an optimal platform for all those who appreciate a diverse and well-rounded live casino lobby. Thanks to the operator’s partnership with Evolution, Ezugi, and Super Spade Games, the casino holds a competitive edge over other operators, especially those who limit their offer to a more conventional assortment. Having said that, it is imperative to once again bring attention to the casino’s weakest points: unusually high dormancy fee and withdrawal policy applied to larger amounts.