Last updated: 17th June 2020
About Gambola Casino
Gambola Casino is a product of decades of the combined casino experience. All this assembled in a team of people dedicated to providing customers with the ultimate online casino. Hassle-free experience with easy access to games and fast, uncomplicated and safe payments. That is what the operator set to achieve in Gambola.com, and the players were on board from the start.
The site was launched in 2019 and presented as a layered, easy-to-navigate platform. It is packed with classic gambling games and modern gaming solutions available for instant play on mobile devices. Gambola is operated by Glitnor Services Limited. This company is Maltese-based that also operates Lucky Casino and Vera&John.
The vibrant, user-friendly website offers it all. Casino, live casino and sports betting sections, with a special emphasis on bonuses and campaigns. Registering an account is “as simple as 1, 2, 3”. It only takes around 30 seconds for the player to be ready to roll and start placing wagers. The Gambola Plus cashback program is certainly one of the major draws of the platform. Conceived as a rewards scheme for all active members that stand to receive unlimited money back on every wager played.
Gambola Casino is a mobile-oriented gambling hub looking to satisfy European and Asian markets. Apart from a unique cashback program, the site offers localised payments methods, multi-language support and over 1,700 games from over a dozen different industry-certified providers. The design is somewhat simple, yet gives out a modern vibe, with the colour purple being the dominant visual trait.
- Languages: English, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Japanese
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Cambodia, Cuba, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lao, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norfolk Island (Australia), North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, China, Denmark, Dutch Caribbean, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Hong Kong, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am, Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Bonuses & Promotions
It’s clear from the very beginning that Gambola wishes to establish a firm and longstanding relationship with its customers. The management has found one of the best ways to achieve this. By offering irresistible bonuses and prize deals. From the welcome bonus and continuous campaigns to the exceptional Gambola Plus cashback system. The brand wants to build loyalty while giving something in return.
Welcome Bonus – €40 in Cash: Gambola has a special welcome bonus that has been in place since December 2019. It involves a prize of €40 in real cash. No wagering requirements, to all newly registered members who haven’t managed to double up their first deposit within 24 hours of registration.
As soon as the player has met the requirements a message on the start page will confirm this. To claim the bonus funds, the user simply needs to click on the “Claim” button. The money is 100% cash and bonus holders can play it at the casino or cash out.
For customers from Japan, the bonus will reach $50 if they don’t double up their first deposit within 24 hours of registration.
Cashback Races: Weekly races with a guaranteed prize pool of €2020. At the end of each week (the campaign lasts 4 weeks), the top 100 players with the most cashback generated will share pure cash prizes from the prize pool. No wagering is required and the qualified players get to keep the cashback they’ve previously generated.
Gambola Plus Cashback Boosts: Boosts are available on certain days as part of the casino’s daily offers. The players are expected to sign up to the newsletter notifications in order to keep up with the boost which allows them to increase their score and collect up to twice as much cashback every time they play.
Gambola Plus: Gambola’scashback scheme that runs every minute, every day, every week, every month of the year. Every bet you place will add cash to your account; keep your eyes on the games that have the Gambola Plus icon, as it means they contribute to your cashback. The rewards are instantaneous and even winning rounds count towards the cashback.
March Mega Prize Draw: Four prize draws across four weeks in March 2020 for a total of €250,000 in pure cash prizes. When you wager €20 in a single day on qualified games, you will automatically receive 1 ticket to the prize draw held that week. There is no limit to how many prize draw tickets you can collect. Eligible games include Reel Rush, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Finn’s Golden Tavern, Butterfly Staxx, Butterfly Staxx 2, Piggy Riches, Dazzle Me, Divine Fortune, Twin Spin, Scudamore’s Super Stakes, Narcos Video Slot, Jumanji Video Slot, Conan Video Slot, Dead or Alive 2 and Turn Your Fortune.
Software & Game Selection
Gambola places a large library at your disposal, one that features over 1,700 titles spread across slots, table games, live dealer games, video poker, keno, bingo and scratch cards. Players can look for specific titles through the search bar or use the icons to access groups of games which are organised by category – Popular, Campaign, Slots, Jackpots, Table Games, Casino, Live Casino, Blackjack and Roulette.
The collection is quite extensive and users should be more than satisfied with the titles on offer. Some of the more popular products include Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Imperial Riches, Narcos, Medusa Megaways, Aurora Wilds, Hall of The Mountain King and Rise of Olympus, as well as Extra Chilli, Bonanza, Book of Dead, Twin Spin and Reactoonz.
Users who are more in the mood for table action can play ream money rounds on Dr.Fortuno Blackjack, Oasis Poker Pro, American Roulette, Mini Baccarat and dozens of similar titles, as well as on European Roulette Pro, Golden Chip Roulette and Triple Pocket Hold’em Poker.
- Slots: 1,600+
- Blackjack: 30+
- Roulette: 12+
- Baccarat: 5+
- Video Poker: 10+
- Table Games: 50+
- Progressives: 25
- Payout: Not reported
- Software: NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Scientific Games, Oryx, Gamomat, Nolimit City, ELK Studios, Thunderkick, Red Tiger, Leander Games, Relax Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Push Gaming
Live Casino Experience
Supported by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt, Gambola houses over 100 live dealer games, spanning from classic live blackjack and live roulette to unique and thrilling games such as Lightning Dice, Free Bet Blackjack, Super Sic Bo, Side Bet City, Perfect Blackjack, Monopoly Live and Double Ball Roulette. Live casino games demand users to log in to play and Salon Privé options allow high bet limits for those who are willing to spend more on a single round that what is normally expected.
Blitz Blackjack Low Roller and Blitz Blackjack High Roller are a good example of accommodating both casual, cautious bettors and high-stakes players. All the games are available 24/7 and feature live dealers ready to chat and share your success, as well as motivate you when you’re not as fortunate.
- Software: Evolution Gaming, NetEnt
- Live Dealer Games: 110+
In efforts to cover multiple options when it comes to deposit and withdrawal options, Gambola relies on trusted banking methods that its customers are familiar with. The minimum deposit amount for most options is €10, while the maximum is capped at €1,000. There are normally no fees on deposit transactions.
The minimum withdrawal is €10, the same as a deposit. During normal casino operations, the withdrawal processing time ranges from 12h to 24h. Default withdrawal limits are set to €7,000 per week and €28,000 per month (maximum of €5,000 per day). Networked jackpots aren’t regulated by cashout limits.
In order to withdraw any amount of money from their accounts, players must wager the full amount of the deposit at least once. The operator reserves the right to impose a 30% processing fee if any circumstance warrants a withdrawal before the full deposit amount is wagered.
- Deposit methods: Visa, MasterCard, PaysafeCard, MuchBetter, Ecopayz, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, POLi, Interac, Sofort, Trustly, Giropay, PassNGo Visa, CryptoGo, iWallet, KwickGO
- Withdrawal methods: Visa, MasterCard, PaysafeCard, MuchBetter, Ecopayz, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, POLi, Interac, Sofort, Trustly, Giropay, PassNGo Visa, CryptoGo, iWallet, KwickGO
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Minimum withdrawal: €10
- Maximum cashout: €28,000 per month (€5,000 per day)
- Currencies: EUR, USD, NOK
Gambola’s support team is at the ready during office hours to address any complaints and questions that players may, but if you need to contact the casino representatives out of hours you can utilise one of the support email addresses. The general email for player assistance is [email protected], but there are also other emails for specific markets, including Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, German and Japanese.
- Business hours: 8 am – midnight (weekdays); 12 pm – 9 pm (weekends)
- Live chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Contact phone: No
Pros / Cons
- No wagering on welcome bonus
- Gambola Plus cashback program for all members
- Multi-language customer support via live chat and email
- Over 1,700 games from over a dozen high-end providers
- Mobile-first gaming platform
- Exceptional live casino section of 110+ games
- Long list of restricted countries
- Not enough local currencies supported
- No phone support
Following the trends in the industry, Gambola has placed focus on mobile and instant play. Not to mention including mobile-oriented payment methods such as MuchBetter. The great-looking homepage is quite eye-catching and a plethora of games from popular providers. That’s what makes players highly interested to stick around. Once they find out about unlimited cashbacks with no wagering requirements, it becomes nearly impossible to turn them away. The site is licensed by the MGA and managed by an experienced operator. It is proven safe and by anyone’s criteria, it constitutes a great choice for online gamblers in Asia and Europe.