Last updated: 10th February 2021
About Casino Days
Launched in 2020, Casino Days is a brand-new gambling destination. The gaming venue was established by White Star B.V, a Curacao-based company that operates under the laws in this jurisdiction. Those who create an account with Casino Days will be spoilt for choice given that it is home to 2,300+ casino games coming from more than 40 software suppliers. If you are a live casino enthusiast, you have come to the right place because the operator offers over 240 tables hosted by real-life dealers.
At the moment of writing this review, the only offer you can claim at Casino Days is the welcome bonus. However, if you visit the Bonus Policy section, you will find out that there is much more to it since the operator has listed the rules for other types of bonuses too. We hope that the Promotions section is under construction and that more offers will be available soon.
The gaming venue has two main categories – Casino and Live Casino. They speak for themselves and the good news is that within each of them, you will find categories enabling you to choose the games by their features. Casino Days supports a wide variety of fiat and cryptocurrencies and payment methods to cater to players from all corners of the world. Its customer support agents are ready to help you anytime you need them.
- Languages: English, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Hindi, Japanese
- Restricted Territories: Algeria, Afghanistan, Angola, Albania, Netherlands Antilles, American Samoa, Australia, Aruba, Barbados, Belgium, Bulgaria, Saint Barthelemy, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bahamas, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Switzerland, Curaçao, Christmas Island, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Egypt, Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, France, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Greece, Gibraltar, Guam, Heard and McDonald Islands, Israel, Hong Kong, Iran, Islamic Republic of Persian Gulf, Italy, Iraq, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Saint Martin, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Pakistan, French Polynesia, Philippines, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon,,Puerto Rico, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Sweden, Singapore, South Sudan, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Sudan, French Southern Territories, Syrian, Arab Republic, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States, Ukraine, Virgin Islands, U.S., Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna and Mayotte.
Bonuses & Promotions
As soon as you sign up with Casino Days and make your first deposit, you will qualify for the welcome bonus.
Welcome Bonus – €500 Bonus + 100 Free Spins: The welcome offer consists of a 100% bonus up to €500 and 100 free spins on the popular Book of Dead slot. To claim the signup offer, you need to make the minimum deposit of €20. The operator says that the bonus is cash reload, so you will receive cash after you meet wagering requirements of 35x. New players will have 7 days to claim the welcome bonus in the Reward section before they make the first deposit. Deposits via ecoPayz, Neteller and Skrill are excluded from the welcome offer.
Tournaments: Slot enthusiasts can join tournaments on selected Booongo games that make up a standalone category you will find under the Casino section. The operator has not included any details on the terms and conditions of the tournaments.
Software & Game Selection
As we have previously mentioned, Casino Days has two main sections, Casino and Live Casino. The casino section consists of several categories we will list below.
- New Releases
- Top Games
- Popular Live Games
- Epic Wins over 10,000x
- Cluster Pays
- Win Both Ways
- Classic Fruit Machines
- Rome & Egypt
- Supernatural & Fairy Tales
As you can see, slot games can be filtered by their features, and even themes. While Megaways and Cluster Pays slots make up standalone categories, those offering progressive jackpots don’t. However, don’t let it fool you, cause Casino Days is home to some of the most popular progressives like those from the Mega Moolah series, including the iconic million-maker itself. You will have to use the search bar to locate them, though. Also, some of jackpot slots may be featured under the Top Games, since they are among the most played titles ever.
At first sight, you may think that there are no table games on offer here. Luckily, that’s not true, as the casino has a decent collection of RNG-operated card games, including Blackjack, Baccarat and Poker variants. They are powered by 1×2 Gaming, One Touch and Habanero. However, it seems that no virtual Roulette tables are available. Instead, players can try their luck at Auto-Roulette tables that use physical equipment but with no dealers hosting the game.
- Slots: 1,700+
- Blackjack: 6
- Roulette: 0
- Baccarat: 3
- Video Poker: 0
- Table Games: 16
- Progressives: 7
- Payout: Not reported
- Software: 1×2, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Booongo, Caleta, Evolution, Ezugi, Gamomat, Golden Hero, Habanero, Indi slots, IronDog Studio, Leap gaming, One Touch, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Spade Gaming, Thunderkick, ELK, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play (Live), Red Tiger Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Lotto Instant Win (Live), GameArt, Wazdan, Oryx, 2By2, AdoptIt, Ainsworth, Alchemy Gaming, All41 Studios, BetGames.TV (Live), Crazy Tooth, D-Tech, Electric Elephant, Fantasma, Fortune Factory, Foxium, Gameburger, Gamevy, Genesis Gaming, Gold Coin, Golden Rock, Half Pixel Studios, JFTW, Lightning Box, MGA, Microgaming, Neko, Neon Valley, Old Skool, Pariplay, Pear Fiction, Plank Gaming, Probability Jones, Pulse 8, Rabcat, Realistic Games, Red Rake Gaming, Sigma, Skillzz, Slingshot, Snowborn, Spearhead, SpinPlay, Stormcraft,
Triple Edge, Stakelogic, Felt Gaming (Table), Fugaso, Tom Horn, Yggdrasil, Super Spade Games (Live), Nolimit City, iSoftBet, TVBET (Live)
Live Casino Experience
Being a new gaming venue, Casino Days offers an unparalleled selection of live casino games. Not only that it offers popular casino classics, but you can also enjoy exotic games like Sic Bo, Teen Patti and Andar Bahar as well as a wide range of lottery-like games hosted by real-life presenters. If you are into live casino game shows, you need look no further, since Casino Days is home to the most popular ones like Crazy Time, Monopoly Live Dream Catcher, and Deal or No Deal.
Popular table and card games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Poker come in a plethora of variations, which will please even the pickiest of players. Besides standard tables, Casino Days customers can also join VIP tables powered by Evolution, Ezugi, and Super Spade Games.
- Software: Evolution, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play, Super Spade Games, Betgames.tv, Lotto Instant Win
- Live Dealer Games: 240+
Casino Days accepts a wide array of fiat currencies, including EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, NZD, NOK, INR, BRL, JPY, MXN, PEN, THB, TWD, ZAR, CNY, RUB, CLP, KRW and VND. Besides, players can use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple to make transactions. The minimum deposit allowed is €10 and you can set your deposit limits by contacting customer support. Choose one of the supported payment methods including major credit and debit cards, popular e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfer or local banking options to make your deposits that will be processed instantly.
You need at least €20 in your casino account to request a withdrawal. Depending on the preferred method, withdrawals may be processed instantly or take up to 5 working days, which is the case with Bank Transfer. The maximum cashout amount is limited to €4,000 per day, €12,000 per week and €40,000 per month. Players with a higher VIP level may have higher cashout limits. The casino does not charge fees on withdrawals.
Players can buy cryptocurrencies directly on the gambling site, yet they should bear in mind that a 1.5% fee will be applied.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer, MuchBetter, PassNGO, KwickGO, Klarna, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Interac2Pay, Interac E-Transfer, Sofort, Neosurf, UPI & Netbanking, AstroPay Card, Pay4Fun, Rapid Transfer
- Withdrawal Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer, MuchBetter, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, UPI & Netbanking, Rapid Transfer
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Withdrawal: €20
- Maximum cashout: €4,000 per day, €12,000 per week and €40,000 per month
- Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, NZD, NOK, INR, BRL, JPY, MXN, PEN, THB, TWD, ZAR, CNY, RUB, CLP, KRW, VND
Casino Days provides you with round-the-clock assistance, so don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Although its FAQ section may not be that helpful, its friendly and reliable agents are available 24/7 and you can reach them through live chat or email. We prefer the live chat option, as you will get your inquires answered in a matter of minutes.
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: N/A
For a young operator, Casino Days ticks a lot of boxes, starting with a plethora of casino games to choose from. Regardless of the part of the world, you are coming from, you will be able to use a convenient and safe banking method to carry out transactions in your national currency. If you are a crypto enthusiast, you can use some of the most popular virtual currencies as well. We don’t like the fact that most countries are excluded from the welcome offer and that there are practically no promotions for existing players other than slot tournaments, but we believe that this is just a beginning and that the operator will come up with exciting and hard-to-resist deals as soon as possible.