Last updated: 23rd February 2021
About Bethard Casino
Bethard Casino started building a loyal following ever since it was established in 2014 and is nowadays exceptionally popular in Sweden and Finland but also other European countries. Its success may have to do with a diverse choice of betting options since the website integrates a sportsbook along with RNG and live casino games. The choice of welcome offers demonstrates Bethard’s understanding and respect of players’ preferences and this customer-centric approach is probably also the reason members can reach out to customer support agents any time day or night.
The Casino is operated by Bethard Group Limited and licensed by three respectable regulators with strict licensing procedures and terms. Seasoned online casino patrons will know that this is the best assurance online players can hope for as far as safety and fair play are concerned. In June 2020, Bethard decided to leave the UK market, and they now hold gaming licenses from Malta and Sweden.
- Languages: English, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Helena, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Togo, Tokelau, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Restricted Territories (Welcome Bonus): All except players from Germany, Austria, Malta, Brazil, Chile, Ireland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Nigeria, New Zealand, Peru, UK
Bonuses & Promotions
The operator knows we all have different gaming preferences and has therefore created two welcome offers. Deposit €20 or more and you can claim a 100% Casino Welcome Bonus up to €100 with an acceptable play-through requirement; both bonus and deposit need to be wagered 20 times and you’ll have 60 days to do so. Slots and Instant Win games contribute 100%, live dealer games 20%.
By depositing the same minimum €20 amount, one qualifies for Live Casino Welcome Bonus delivered in the form of a 100% match up to €200. Once again, the sum of the credited bonus and the deposited amount have to be wagered 20 times within 60 days. Only Live Casino games contribute and only 20% of the bet value counts towards the rollover requirement.
Drops & Wins is a network promotion sponsored by Pragmatic Play with a staggering prize pool of €2,500,000. Play selected
slots with a minimum bet of €0,50 and compete for weekly prizes and daily cash drops. The games eligible for the promotion are Wolf Gold, Sweet Bonanza, John Hunter and the Book of Tut, The Dog House Megaways, Joker’s Jewels, and many more. The weekly prize pool is €31,000, shared among the best 550 players.
You may be offered a different welcome gift depending on the country of residence. UK players, for example, get to claim £5 in real cash for every £100 wagered. To collect the maximum bonus of £50, they’ll have to make a turnover of £1,000. It takes a minimum deposit of £20 to qualify but do note that the offer won’t be available if you transfer funds via Paysafecard. Slots contribute 100%, same as live dealer games and sportsbook (odds of 1.80 or higher).
Software & Game Selection
Bethard has enlisted the help of more than 35 suppliers and consequently provides 1,000+ options to pick from. Players can choose games from their preferred category – Slots, Live Casino, Table Games, Instant Win or Jackpots, explore those grouped under the heading of Top Choice or try new ones stored in their own section. Demo play is an option attached to all non-live products so you can test them risk-free.
Bethard also offers 60+ Megaways titles, including Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, Extra Chilli Megaways, and Bonanza Megaways. In addition to over 800 classic and jackpot slots, Bethard offers a small choice of table games and among them unique variants like 20p Roulette and several first-person games by Evolution such as Lightning Roulette Frist Person and Mega Ball First Person. There are also about 30 Instant Win games including scratch cards, virtual sports, Yatzy, Puzzle, and BackGammon. If you like gambling while away from home, consider downloading Bethard App for Android and iOS devices as an alternative to playing via your mobile browser.
- Slots: 850+
- Blackjack: 5
- Roulette: 4
- Baccarat: 1
- Video Poker: 1
- Table Games: 11
- Progressives: 31
- Payout: Not stated
- Software: NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, SG, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet, Big Time Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Blueprint Gaming, Playson, Lightning Box, BetSoft, Push Gaming, Endorphina, Booming Games, Relax Gaming, Fuga, NoLimit City, Wazdan, Inspired Gaming, Habanero, Booongo, JFTW, Kalamba, Side City, Foxium, Sthlm Gaming, Gaming1, Fortune Factory, Ganapati, Iron Dog, Spigo, PG Soft
Live Casino Experience
Bethard Live Casino with 122 tables is doubtlessly able to please most (if not all) live gaming fans. Players can join one of the exclusive Live Roulette and Blackjack tables powered by Evolution and Authentic Gaming. Launching any Evolution product provides access to the developer’s lobby with close to 100 tables with a wide range of limits. One can wager €0-10-€10,000 in Live Roulette, €0.50-€10,000 in Live Blackjack, €1-€15,000 in Live Baccarat and €0.5-€3,000 in Live Poker. Bethard has made sure to include Evolution’s Salon Prive as well as recently released hits such as Infinite and Free Bet Blackjack, Super Sic Bo, Side Bet City, Lightning Dice, Monopoly Live, and Deal Or No Deal.
Authentic Gaming, a Live Roulette specialist with most games streamed out of land-based casinos, provides a further choice of 16 tables mostly targeting low-rollers. Some of the most renowned Authentic roulette games are Blaze Roulette and 24/7 Live Roulette. You can also find exclusive Bethard-branded games, such as Bethard Live Blackjack (Evolution) and Bethard Auto Roulette (Authentic Gaming).
- Software: Evolution, Authentic Gaming
- Live Dealer Games: 100+
Deposits can be made using a card, eWallet, wire transfer from your bank account, mobile carrier billing or voucher. Before a withdrawal can be requested, you’ll have to deposit a minimum of €30 and wager the amount at least once. Payout processing is fast and will normally take less than 12 hours. The Casino is willing to transfer up to €50,000 per transaction; everything above will be paid out in installments.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, Mastercard, MuchBetter, Trustly, Sofort, Paysafecard, Zimpler, Siru
- Withdrawal Methods: Visa, Mastercard, MuchBetter, Trustly, Sofort, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Withdrawal: €20
- Currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, SEK, NOK, INR, BRL
Bethard’s FAQ list is surprisingly short and unorganized; as is, chances are you’ll have to search for answers elsewhere. It’s thus fortunate that the operator’s support team works round the clock and can promptly supply the missing information via Live Chat or email. A phone used to be an option but, for one reason or another, it’s no longer available. It should be mentioned that Bethard was shortlisted in the category of Customer Services Operator at EGR Awards 2017, and though it didn’t win, the fact it was a contender says a lot about the quality of the Casino’s live support.
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: N/A
Pros / Cons
- 1,000 casino games from 35 developers
- Live Casino with 100+ tables
- Choice of Casino and Live Casino welcome offers
- High max withdrawal limit
- Withdrawals processed in up to 12 hours
- 24/7 live support
- Small choice of RNG table games
- Country restrictions attached to welcome bonuses
Bethard has an excellent reputation for more reasons than one. It provides a safe and welcoming environment with a large choice of betting and gaming options, including Live Casino powered by three top developers. New members can pick the welcome freebie which suits their gaming preferences the best and use convenient payment methods to fund their accounts. If lady luck happens to be around, they’ll be able to start spending their winnings in next to no time thanks to fast withdrawal processing, and whenever they have a question, there will be a competent person able to instantly answer it. Fans of table games may be disappointed with a very modest assortment of RNG roulette and blackjack games and the same goes for registered members unable to claim the welcome bonus due to their country of residence.