Last updated: 29th July 2019
Vegas Casino is managed by River Game Operations Ltd, a Maltese company regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and the UK Gambling Commission. The same operator also runs Casonic Casino which targets the players in Finland and Sweden.
The layout and the bonus offer of VegasCasino will depend on the domain and the player’s location. The operator’s gaming services within the UK markets are regulated by the UKGC and the AGCC, while the site is managed by Bear Group Ltd, a Gaming Realms PLC subsidiary. Both Bear Group and Gaming Realms were fully acquired by River in February 2019, after the company obtained the MGA licence and officially re-launched Vegas Casino (2018).
All of this will hardly be of interest to an average player, but it will explain certain limitation and differences in Vegas Casino Terms & Conditions. For example, if you are accessing the casino from Eastern Europe, you will probably not be able to claim any welcome bonus offers. The casino primarily targets Canada, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Norway and Finland, so if you reside in one of these countries, chances are you will enjoy a highly rewarding gaming experience.
- Languages: English, German, Finnish, and Norwegian
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chad, Curacao, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Samoa, Seychelles, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Bonuses & Promotions
VegasCasino has different bonuses for each of their target markets, and the best thing here is there are no wagering requirements for any of the bonuses offered. Even though the bonus funds cannot be cashed out, any winnings that exceed the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any hassle.
Below you will find the list of VegasCasino welcome offers based on your location:
- Canada: 100% up to $100 + up to 50 free spins on Starstruck (1st deposit), 50% up to $300 + 50 free spins on Spina Colada (2nd deposit), 100% up to $200 + 50 free spins on Turn it Up (third deposit);
- Germany/Austria: 100% deposit match up to €200 + 10 Blaze of Ra Free Spins;
- Norway: 200% deposit match up to 2,000 NOK + 20 No-Deposit Free Spins on Starburst, Jumanji, or Joker Pro;
- Finland: 100% up to €100 + 20 Free Spins on Starburst Wheel (1st deposit), 50% up to €50 + 30 Free Spins on Penguin City (2nd deposit), 100% up to €100 + 40 Free Spins on Vikings Go to Hell (3rd deposit);
- New Zealand: 100% up to €100 + 20 Free Spins on Starburst Wheel (1st deposit), 50% up to $300 + 50 Free Spins on Hansel and Gretel (2nd deposit), 100% up to $200 + 50 Free Spins on Jumanji (3rd deposit).
The most loyal members can upgrade the membership to VIP and Platinum VIP, which will make them eligible for cashback, priority or express withdrawals, exclusive promotions, dedicated manager, VIP welcome bonus, VIP events, and more.
Some of the ongoing promotions include:
- Happy Friday: Different bonuses based on the amount of deposits from previous week. The highest is 100% up to €200 + €10 free.
- Risk Free Bet: Your first bet on Evolution Gaming’s Lightning Roulette live dealer game will be refunded in case it loses, up to a maximum of €50.
- 20% Cashback: You can secure a 20% cashback on changing games up to a maximum of €500.
Other promos include cash drops, raffles, tournaments and free spin promotions.
Software & Game Selection
Vegas Casino classifies the games into the following categories: Casino Games, Table Games, and Video Poker. The first category has additional sections, which allows you to browse through the offer according to the popularity, date of release, jackpot and games with the joker.
The site layout and the categorization of games can be dependent on casino member’s location, and in certain cases, the categorization may look like this:
- Instant Win
- Live Casino
The games can be sorted alphabetically or according to the popularity, and the unregistered site visitors will have the option to play for fun.
VegasCasino is powered by NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Evolution Gaming, and Play’n GO, but there is no option that would allow you to optimize the search and filter the games according to the specific provider.
- Slots: 600+
- Blackjack: 10+
- Roulette: 10+
- Baccarat: 3
- Video Poker: 10+
- Table Games: 20+
- Progressives: 25+
- Payout: 98.43%
- Software: NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Betsoft, Nolimit City, Wazdan, Big Time Gaming, Push Gaming, STHLM Gaming, Play’n GO
Live Casino Experience
The live casino lobby is powered by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. As expected, NetEnt games have some territorial restrictions, but Evolution Gaming live tables are available to all the players who are eligible to create an account with Vegas Casino, regardless of their location.
The following gaming sections can be found inside the Evolution Gaming lobby:
- Roulette (€0.20 – €2,000)
- Blackjack (€1 – €2,500)
- Baccarat & Sic Bo (€0.20 – €5,000)
- Poker (€0.50 – €1,000)
- Game Shows (€0.10 – €5,000)
There is also an extra category with the developer’s most popular releases (Top Games) which contains Lightning Dice, Roulette, Lightning Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Casino Holdem, Deal or No Deal, Football Studio, Turkish Football Studio, Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Super Sic Bo, Speed Baccarat, etc., almost all of which can be found at the Game Shows section as well.
The selection of games by NetEnt is more limited, and it includes Blackjack, Blackjack Low Roller, Roulette, and Auto Roulette.
- Software: Evolution Gaming, NetEnt
- Live Dealer Games: 70+
VegasCasino accepts e-wallets, pre-paid payment cards, bank transfer, credit and debit cards. The minimum deposit is €10, and the maximum depends on the selected method. There are no limits for bank transfers or instant banking, the limit is €2,500 for e-wallets/payment cards, and €1,000 for MuchBetter. The processing time is instant, though it can take up to 5 days if you deposit via bank transfers.
The withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours (via the same method used for deposits), and the minimum payout is €50. The settlement time for e-wallets is instant, while the bank transfers and Visa withdrawals last between 3 to 5 business days.
- Deposit Methods: Neteller, Skrill, Cashlib, Bank Transfer (IBAN), Trustly, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Instant Bank, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, OchaPay, E-pro, Paysafecard
- Withdrawal Methods: Neteller, Skrill, Cashlib, Bank Transfer (IBAN), MuchBetter, Instant Bank, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Withdrawal: €50
- Maximum Cashout: No limits
- Currencies: EUR, NOK, NZD, CAD
The support team is available 24/7 and the representatives can be contacted via email ([email protected] or [email protected]), live chat, or phone +44 127 6300063. Complaints should be forwarded to one of the email addresses above or to [email protected]
Disputes are handled by the European Commission or IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service).
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: Yes
Pros / Cons
- Outstanding average payout (98.43% RTP)
- Evolution & NetEnt Live Dealer games
- No wagering requirements on most welcome bonus offers
- 24/7 multilingual customer support (English, Norwegian, Finnish)
- No withdrawal limits
- Territorial restrictions apply to welcome bonuses
- No advanced search filters
The re-launch of VegasCasino has definitely done wonders for the brand, and the only downside (which has consequentially deducted a couple of points from the total score) is the fact that not all players will be able to double their deposit. However, the up-and-coming operator is one of just a few online casinos that do not attach any wagering requirements to their bonuses, and especially players from Canada, Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland and New Zealand will be able to get their hands on some excellent offers, in addition to having access to games with quite high return to player percentage. It is, therefore, easy to conclude that Vegas Casino lives up to the expectations and provides the members with a great gambling platform, around the clock support team, and safe gaming environment, under UKGC and MGA surveillance.