Last updated: 4th August 2020
About Royal Panda Casino
Our Royal Panda review is inspired by an attractive online casino that has been available since March 2014. Even before the site was officially launched, the Royal Panda Limited Company acquired a Maltese license and provided a good foundation for the site in terms of security and fairness. The brand was created by Dutch entrepreneurs and maintains headquarters in Malta while holding another trustworthy license, issued by the UKGC. In 2017, Royal Panda Casino was bought by the Swedish iGaming giant, LeoVegas AB. Meanwhile, the casino made a decision to stop accepting UK customers in January 2020.
Royal Panda benefits from a visually pleasing website and uses a panda as a mascot, whose attire changes depending on your location. The highly-rated operator goes out of their way to cater to a number of distinctive markets and it accommodates players across Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, as well as some Asian and African countries, although residents of mere 23 countries were able to open an account at the time of writing. To make the site completely safe, the operator applies Extended Validation (EV) SSL encryption certified by Comodo.
In the time it has been active on the internet Royal Panda online casino has built up a solid reputation. The main contributors to players seeing it as a reliable and well-equipped site are leading software providers, fast payouts, great selection of payment methods, regular promotions and new additions to the game library, as well as aforementioned security features.
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Finnish, Norwegian and Japanese
- Accepted Territories: Germany, India (not including Sikkim and Nagaland), Canada, Ireland, Finland, Austria, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Malta, Iceland, Brazil, South Africa, Japan, Chile, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Peru, Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten (Dutch part).
Bonuses & Promotions
The bonus offer at Royal Panda is, to put it lightly, above average. The welcoming incentive is motivating for new customers and the remaining assortment of promos is encouraging for existing members; they are prompted to come back and make use of new ways to earn extra funds. Obviously, the more you play, the more generous rewards you will able to claim, not to mention the Loyal Panda scheme which enables players to accumulate Loyal Panda points even if they lose during real money wagers.
£100 Welcome Bonus: Royal Panda will double your first deposit up to £100. You need to complete the registration, choose your proffered deposit method, make the first payment and then all that’s left is playing with double the money. 18+, first deposit only. Deposits with Skrill, Paypal, Neteller, Paysafecard not eligible. Casino bonus: min. £10, max. £100. Wagering requirement: x35. Max bet £5, can vary. begambleaware.org. T&C apply.
£150 Weekly Bamboo Bonus: An on-going promotional campaign which allows players to boost their balance with a Bamboo Bonus every Friday and enjoy 50% up to €150. Deposits with Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and Paysafecard are not eligible. Minimum deposit required: €10. Wagering requirements: 35x the bonus. General terms and conditions apply.
Lucky 21 Blackjack Promo: Play Royal Panda Live Blackjack or Royal Panda Live Blackjack VIP on the 21st of each month and qualify for the three €210 cash prizes. No wagering, random draw. Only players who attain a blackjack enter the draw.
Software & Game Selection
A closer look at the casino lobby reveals that the games are quite varied and powered mainly by companies crowned with the title of industry leaders, but they have also been adding a number of up-and-coming software providers of late. The slots catalogue is overflowing with all-time favourites and new, fresh releases are added as soon as they become available. Royal Panda Casino has jackpots on offer, popular table games and their variations, as well as video poker machines and scratch cards. Customers looking to play on the go can benefit from a responsive website and a seamless mobile gaming experience; for now, Royal Panda does not offer dedicated iOS or Android apps.
Overall, slots are the dominant species. Some of the most played titles include Starburst, Book of Dead, Bonanza, Mustang Gold, Gemix and Rainbow Riches – Leprechauns Gold. Roulette lovers can choose among multiple variants, from European Roulette Pro to Key Bet Roulette or Roulette Advanced. Blackjack is present in various formats, as well: Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, Double Exposure Blackjack and exclusive Royal Panda Blackjack, to name a few. There’s also baccarat, some poker, scratch cards, video poker and casual games.
- Slots: 3,000+
- Blackjack: 9
- Roulette: 11
- Baccarat: 1
- Video Poker: 12
- Table Games: 40+
- Progressives: 36
- Payout: 94.77% (eCOGRA)
- Software: 1×2 Gaming, 2by2 Gaming, 4ThePlayer, Alchemy, All41, Authentic, Bally, Barcrest, Bet Digital, Big Time Gaming, BlaBlaBla, Blueprint, Boomerang, Booming, Cayetano, Colussus Bets, Crazy Tooth, D-Tech, Dice Lab, Electrical Elephant, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Fantasma, Fortune Factory, Foxium, Gameburger, Games Lab, Gamevy, Genesis, Gold Coin, Golden Rock Studios, Hacksaw, iSoftBet, Iron Dog, Just For The Win, Kalamba, Leap, Lightning Box, Max Win, Microgaming, Neko, Neon Valley, NetEnt, NextGen, Nolimit City, Northernlights, Old Skool, Pear Fiction, PG Soft, Plank, Play’n GO, Playson, Pragmatic, Present Creative, Probability Jones, Pulse 8, Push Gaming, R7, Rabcat, Realistic, Red 7, Red Rake, Red Tiger, Reel Time Gaming, Reelplay, Relax, Sapphire, SG Digital, Side City, Silverback, Skillz, Slingshot, Snowborn, Spin Play, Sthlm Gaming, Stormcraft, Switch, Thunderkick, Triple Edge, Wazdan, WMS
Live Casino Experience
Royal Panda partnered up with Evolution Gaming to provide live dealer games as authentic and as realistic as they get. The games are streamed from a professional gaming studio and come complete with highly qualified dealers, prepared to give you a royal good time. Evolution has also provided bespoke tables, in-sync with the Royal Panda brand, such as Royal Panda Live Roulette and Royal Panda Live Blackjack VIP.
Authentic Gaming and Pragmatic Play live dealer games are also present in the Live Casino lobby with titles such as Speed Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Blaze Auto Roulette, Bad Homburg Roulette and many more.
Keep in mind that you will need to adhere to certain table limits as you join any of the live tables on offer. Luckily, the choice of options is wide enough to accommodate high rollers and modest bettors alike. Blackjack tables mostly require bets in the €5 – €5,000 range, whereas Roulette can be played from €1 – €50,000.
- Software: Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, NetEnt
- Live Dealer Games: 60+
Go to Explore and then Payment Methods to check out all the available payment options at Royal Panda. There are certainly quite a few and each comes with a short description and overview of the timeframe and transaction limits. Deposits carry no fees and can be done through conventional methods such as Visa, MasterCard and Maestro, or modern and region-specific methods like Interac, Sofort, ToditoCash or DineroMail. MuchBetter was added to the list to make mobile payments even easier than before, as MuchBetter transactions are simple, safe and ultra-fast. You can fund your account with at least €10 and go up to €15,000.
The list of banking options is reduced when it comes to withdrawals and it includes Fast Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller and credit/debit cards. Cashing out to an e-wallet is instantaneous, but a bank transfer or card transfer can last up to 5 days.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, AstroPay, DineroMail, ecoPayz, e-Pro, Euteller, eWire, Giropay, Przelewy24, SafetyPay, Sofort, ToditoCash, Transferencia bancaria, Trustly, Venus Point, e-Pro, iDebit, Istadebit, Interac, iWallet, MuchBetter, Zimpler
- Withdrawal Methods: Fast Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Withdrawal: €10
- Maximum Cashout: €100,000 (€50,000 in 24h)
- Currencies: USD, EUR, CAD, CZK, GBP, MXN, PLN, SEK
A convenient side button labelled Help takes the user straight to the support section where there are separate pages for FAQ, chat, email and phone. If you don’t have a concrete problem and you simply wish to get to know Royal Panda Casino, you can read about the general details, the registration process, maintaining an account, banking, the casino’s mobile version, promotions, loyalty program, security and privacy on the FAQ page. For direct contact with a support agent, you can use real-time chat, email or telephone. Requesting a call back is also possible.
- Business Hours: Daily 09:00 – 00:30 (CET)
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: +356 2778 0418
Pros / Cons
- Long-standing promotions and regular new game bonuses
- Speedy payouts without fees, delivered even during weekends
- Sky high cashout limits
- Unique Hot and Cold Slot feature
- Licensed, secure and safe in every way (256-bit encryption on all web pages, TSL 1.2 RSA key)
- No mobile apps
Royal Panda Casino is what many gaming enthusiasts would call an “all-rounder”. It is a brand that provides a complete casino package along with additional services. That means you will be pampered and entertained, all day long, no exceptions. Royal Panda gets top marks for being available in various markets, for its huge game collection, excellent live dealer library and generous bonuses, not just on slots, but also on blackjack. Hopefully, the Royal Panda team will soon see 24/7 support as something worth introducing, just like they’ve introduced MuchBetter to boost the site’s banking possibilities.