Last updated: 27th January 2020
About Omnia Casino
Omnia Casino is one of more than a dozen gambling websites run by an accomplished operator MT SecureTrade Limited. The company is based on the Island of Malta and it is, therefore, incorporated under the laws of Malta. To offer online gambling services to a wide audience on a global level, MT SecureTrade has obtained a license from the Malta Gaming Authority.
Bettors from the UK are also free to join because the website also owns a license issued by the UK Gambling Commission and fulfils the requirements for a legal, open and a trusted platform. As can be seen from the Terms and Conditions, Omnia Casino will make a difference between a “GB player” and a “non-GB player”, so the conditions under which one or the other can benefit from the services of the casino are clearly stated on the site.
The brand was founded by two individuals who have been in the online gaming world for a long time and they’ve decided to start their own gambling hub in 2017, attempting to do things differently than most. Instead of treating members just like numbers, they vow to provide a personalised experience for every customer and plenty of personalised promotions. Furthermore, all the information obtained through the site is controlled by the Gaming Innovation Group p.l.c. and White Label. Have no doubt that the operator has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed to unwanted third parties.
- Languages: English
- Restricted Territories: the United States of America (and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bonaire (Sint Eustatius and Saba), Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland (sports betting prohibited), Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, State of Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania (United Republic of), The Faroe Islands, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Bonuses & Promotions
Omnia Casino management is serious about offering personalised bonus deals. They’ve come up with an original way to reward the clients through a system of collecting Omnia Coins and spending them at the casino Store where multiple valuable items are displayed. The casino offers a striking welcome bonus package and slowly introduces you into a world of continuous rewards.
Omnia Casino Welcome Offer: You’ll need a minimum deposit of €20 to claim your welcome bonus. The package contains 100 Spins on Book of Dead slot and a chance to win 100,000 Omnia Coins.
The welcome bonus is subject to 10x wagering requirements, which is extremely low compared to the majority of competitor sites. Video slots contribute 100% to the liberation of the bonus, whereas table games and live casino games contribute 10%. Roulette and live dealer roulette have a 50% contribution. Until you meet the playthrough requirements, the maximum bet you can place is €/£/$5. The first deposit bonus expires in 30 days and any winnings generated from spins have no wagering requirements (the spins expire after 7 days).
UK Players Specifications: All customers are allowed to redeem the welcome offer, but players from the UK can’t deposit via Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller, or else they will be excluded from the bonus. Also, UK bettors can only claim 50 freebies on Book of Dead.
Canadian Players Welcome Bonus: CA$600 welcome bonus + 21 free spins on registration. (New players only. T&Cs apply. 18+)
German Players Welcome Bonus: Deposit 100€, play with 200€ + 20 free spins. (New players only. T&Cs apply. 18+)
Omnia Loyalty Card: Every new customer at Omnia receives the Omnia Loyalty Card which is the gateway towards a specific amount of Omnia Coins. Loyalty Card owners have to collect 3 stamps in 7 days for a chance to win 100,000 Omnia Coins; to collect a stamp they need to collect one Omnia Coin a day. Well, how does one collect coins? It’s simple – by playing real money casino games available at the casino. For easier understanding, each game image will display how much does a player need to wager to earn one Omnia Coin. Those who complete the requirements will receive one of the following guaranteed prizes:
- 100 OmniaCoins
- 1,000 OmniaCoins
- 10,000 OmniaCoins
- 100,000 OmniaCoins
Omnia Casino Store: Once you stack up your loyalty card with coinage, you can head to the Omnia Store and pick out a suitable item. The Store contains everything from trending Adidas sneakers and iPhone XS devices, to British Airways vouchers, AirPods, event tickets, free spins, blenders, TV sets and Amazon vouchers.
5-12% Cashback Every Week: Play anytime between Thursday-Wednesday and the casino will give you 5-12% (depending on your loyalty tier) of your losses back, up to a maximum of £1,000 (or currency equivalent). A minimum cashback is £10. Cashback has no wagering requirements, but the players need to place a minimum of 50 bets during the week to qualify for the bonus. Also, low-risk roulette bets will not qualify for cashback.
Mystery Monday: Every Monday Omnia will drop random cash prizes, Omnia coins and bonuses into random customer accounts. All prizes will expire within 24 hours if not claimed. Bonuses will have a one-time wagering requirement, while cash prizes will have no wagering.
Software & Game Selection
Rather than showing the entirety of the lobby and overwhelming the site’s visitors, Omnia Casino designers went for a more systematic approach. They’ve created a page where users can choose their preferred way of browsing the library. A convenient side menu offers a link entitled Games. Click on it and you will access and page full of filters and useful tools for searching games.
On top, there is a huge search bar, for players who know the precise title of the slot, table game or another form of the game they wish to launch. Others can take advantage of featured groups:
- New Games
- Free Spins
- Most Popular
- Live Casino
- Live Casino
- Table Games
- Video Poker
As well as make use of the icons showing available software providers. Omnia Casino also sorts the games by theme and features, so you can browse games that have to do with space, football, retro themes, adventure, bonus wheels, fruits and many other parameters and omit everything else.
The list of associated providers is saturated with celebrated names in the industry, and it’s obvious that this assembly will provide more than high-quality software – diversity, innovation and seamless performance across all devices.
- Slots: 600+
- Blackjack: 6
- Roulette: 4
- Baccarat: 2
- Video Poker: 10
- Table Games: 15+
- Progressives: 10+
- Payout: Not stated
- Software: NetEnt, Red Tiger, Quickspin, Scientific Games, Push, Microgaming, Cayetano, Williams, Gamomat, NextGen, Yggdrasil, Play’n GO, iSoftBet, IGT, Big Time, Barcrest, 2by2 Gaming, ELK, Genii, Blueprint, Side City, Thunderkick, Lightning Box, Pragmatic Play, Bet Digital, Fantasma, Just for the Win, Nolimit City, Shuffle Master, Bally, Triple Edge
Live Casino Experience
The experience with live dealer games at Omnia online casino is a bit of a rocky road. Keep in mind that the selection of available live casino games is determined by the country of residence.
The Live Casino category contains nothing but First Person Dream Catcher, First Person Roulette and First Person Blackjack unless you set up an account and get full access. Even though these are unique world-class online games of chance based on the process of blending the best of First Person and Live Casino gaming, Evolution Gaming, Omnia’s supplier of choice, has a lot more to offer than that.
As a member, you have Live Dream Catcher, Immersive Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat and Lightning Roulette at your disposal, as well as Deal or no Deal Live, Free Bet Blackjack, Monopoly Live, Super Sic Boand Lightning Dice, among other options. While the lobby isn’t divided into any subsections on the site, it’s easy to differentiate the following types of games once you’re inside the Evolution interface (with table limits):
- Roulette (€0.10 – €10,000)
- Blackjack (€1 – €2,500)
- Baccarat & Sic Bo (€0.20 – €10,000)
- Poker (€0.50 – €5,000)
- Game Shows (€0.20 – €10,000)
There are no alternatives for those who want to avoid Evolution live casino games, but we doubt there could ever be such players.
- Software: Evolution Gaming
- Live Dealer Games: 20+
To accommodate players from various regions of the world, Omnia Casino is mindful of the payment methods’ availability in specific areas. Depending on one’s residence, a selected range of deposit and withdrawal methods will be offered at the cashier. Generally speaking, the brand cooperates with banks, online and mobile transactions systems worldwide, so expect to see debit/credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid vouchers, mobile processors and instant banking providers taking their place among the supported deposit and cash-out methods at Omnia.
The minimum deposit is £10. The processing time is instantaneous and there are no fees. The cashier team aims to process all withdrawals within 24 hours. Once processed, the money will reach the customer’s balance instantly with some of the available methods, but with some, the withdrawal can take up to 3 banking days.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Trustly, Paysafecard, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Citadel, Neteller, QIWI, SIRU Mobile, Skrill, Sofort, Zimpler
- Withdrawal Methods: Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Bank International
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Minimum Withdrawal: £10
- Maximum Cashout: Not stated
- Currencies: GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, NOK, SEK
The assistance team at Omnia Casino is skilled and always willing to help. The live chat service is available directly on the website, just start the widget from the side menu and a polite, helpful support agent will be right with you. Each user can pick a preferred language in which to conduct the chat – English, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or German. The casino provides email support, too, as long as you write to [email protected]. No telephone number has been provided.
If you happen to have a complaint that relates to the outcome of a gambling transaction and hasn’t been resolved to your satisfaction by the Internal Complaints Procedure team at Omnia Casino, you can refer the complaint to IBAS, with email [email protected] and telephone number +44 02073475883. Alternatively, you can use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform or write to the MGA or The POGG.
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: No
Pros / Cons
- Low wagering on welcome bonus spins (10x)
- Real Money Cashback
- Innovative rewards program
- Multilingual Live Chat customer support operating 24/7
- A huge variety of software providers (over 25)
- Too many restricted countries
- The website looks good, but needs a bit more work navigation-wise
The name Omnia translates to ‘perfection’, and that’s what this casino is trying to do – reach the perfect result when it comes to satisfying its customers and making them feel fulfilled. There’s nearly every possible software provider in the lobby and the players know their cashouts and bonus rewards will be handled promptly and professionally. The site is getting positive feedback from all over, and if someone decides to point out the drawbacks they usually can’t go any further than sometimes having to wait up to 3 days to receive a withdrawal or not being able to use telephone support. For the most part, Omnia casino is smooth sailing.