Last updated: 3rd September 2019
About LeoVegas Casino
On this page, you’ll find a detailed, comprehensive LeoVegas casino review – an objective overview of LeoVegas games, payment possibilities, bonuses and additional services. LeoVegas has been active on the internet since 2012. At the moment when it launched, LeoVegas was one of the best live dealer casinos out there, both in terms of quality and quantity of the games. It has always boasted a large game portfolio and still maintains a top position among recommendable online casinos, particularly nurturing its mobile formats.
LeoVegas.com is operated by LeoVegas Gaming PLC. The company is supported by multiple licenses, including proven authorities such as the MGA and the UKGC. LeoVegas Group AB is the parent company of LeoVegas, with its HQ in Malta and running operations from Sweden. LeoVegas AB is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. LeoVegas.com has a unique LeoPlaySafe program that helps players wager more responsibly via numerous useful tools (self-assessment, deposit limit, loss limit, player history, time alert etc.). The site applies appropriate security measures to prevent customers’ personal data from being misplaced or used in an unauthorised way. Technical safety of LeoVegas complies with GDPR.
In the several years that LeoVegas has been operational, the brand has obtained some of the most illustrious awards given in the online gaming industry. Proud owner of the ‘Mobile Operator of the Year’ at EGR Nordic Awards 2016, Online Casino Operator of the Year at International Gaming Awards 2017 and Brand of the Year at EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards 2018, to name a few, LeoVegas has nothing to prove anymore, but continues to provide an unparalleled gaming experience to its users. Separately, as an innovator in the mobile gaming sector, LeoVegas received the following awards: Best Native App at EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards 2017, Mobile Casino Product of the Year at EGR Operator Awards 2017 and Innovation in Mobile and Tablet at EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards 2018.
Crowning itself as the King of Mobile Casino, LeoVegas wants to be available anyplace, anytime. This is a brand that likes to perform for the audience and stand out. Such range and variety are rarely seen among virtual casinos, with or without putting an emphasis on the mobile market.
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cook Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Korea, South Korea, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Niger, Oman, Palau, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Rwanda, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Vietnam, Zambia
Bonuses & Promotions
For some, the bonuses and promotions section at LeoVegas may seem a tad underwhelming. Unlike its competitors, LeoVegas is not all over slot-oriented bonuses and campaigns. The casino offers a general new player bonus, and a few regular incentives, throwing in some special treats for those who bet on LeoVegas Sport.
€700 Welcome Bonus: The fact that their welcome bonus is only offered to residents of Andorra, Slovenia, Gibraltar, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg is a major drawback, although given the difficult wagering requirements attached to it, you are probably better off skipping it altogether. Users need to have a registered account and deposit a minimum of €10 for each bonus, as there are four match deposits to be redeemed. With a first deposit you can get as much as €50 extra, on your second deposit you can get a match bonus up to €150, on your third payment the bonus rises up to €200 and on your fourth deposit the max bonus limit is €300. You can withdraw your bonus funds once you have played through them 35 times at the casino.
The World is in Your Hands Promotion: A weekly promotion running from 12:00 on Monday until 23:59 on Sunday. To participate, gamers need to go to account settings and select ‘Yes’ to offers, bonuses and communications. Each week players win prizes in the form of free spins, cash and travel packages, under the condition that they’ve played predetermined promotion games (Chambre Séparée Collection, Immortal Romance, Fairy Gate, Lucha Maniacs etc.).
VIP Experience Fit for a King: The VIP level of players at LeoVegas grows automatically in accordance with the number of wagers and their worth. Members are given unique codes that will allow them to choose their prizes from the prize shop or exchange them for cash. The VIP treatment also includes dedicated account managers, monthly VIP prize draws, unique birthday rewards and VIP invitations to exclusive events.
Software & Game Selection
The software package at LeoVegas can be divided into two groups of games – casino and live casino. The designers have made a clear distinction among virtual games of chance and games hosted by real dealers. The play button has a Try Game option, which means you get to play for fun in case you want to be more cautious with your bets. The slots page is jam-packed with titles, and some of the more popular gaming items include Book of Dead, Starburst, Extra Chilli, Hotspin and Bonanza. LeoVegas benefits from marvellous jackpots such as Top Cat, Genie Jackpots, Vikings of Fortune and Count Duckula.
Under Table Games, you can play all sorts of blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat. For example, you can try 20p Roulette, Blackjack Redeal, Oasis Poker, Double Zero Roulette and dozens of other interesting variations. There is a handful of video poker machines in this category, too.
- Slots: 1,250+
- Blackjack: 27
- Roulette: 20
- Baccarat: 4
- Video Poker: 2
- Table Games: 64
- Progressives: 43
- Payout: 92% – 99% (depending on the game)
- Software: Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, Thunderkick, Rabcat, Barcrest, Quickspin, WMS, Genesis, Leander, Red Tiger, Merkur, Pragmatic Play, Bally, Iron Dog, Foxium, IGT, Blueprint, iSoftbet, Yggdrasil, Gamomat, Stakelogic
Live Casino Experience
By no means did LeoVegas Casino want to offer a live dealer experience like any other. The operator went the extra mile to provide bespoke tables, dedicated to the LeoVegas brand and unavailable anywhere else on the internet. Furthermore, specific live casino games have jackpot prizes, also uncommon in the online gaming world. Most of the games on offer are supplied by the number one company in the business, Evolution Gaming. Some are delivered by NetEnt, Authentic, Ezugi and Portomaso Gaming.
LeoVegas live casino experience can hardly be overthrown by the competition simply because the range of games is huge, they all come from proven suppliers, there are various table limits for the most popular titles and the whole package works smoothly on mobile devices. You can take a seat at the roulette table for as much as €0.50 or up the stakes to staggering amounts like €5,000 or even €20,000.
- Software: Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, NetEnt, Portomaso Gaming, Ezugi
- Live Dealer Games: 100+
LeoVegas relies on multiple banking systems to conduct safe and fast financial transactions, but please not that available deposit and withdrawal options can be reliant on your country. All the usual methods are covered, from credit and debit cards to prepaid cards, e-wallets and internet banking.
Deposits through the most widespread payment processors are instantaneous, whereas cashing out may take up to 5 working days. The minimum amount required for a successful deposit is €10, and players can max out their deposits at €1,000 per transaction. The minimum amount you can withdraw is €10, and the maximum €10,000.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, PaysafeCard, Trustly, MuchBetter, Sofort, PayPal, Swish, BankID
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Trustly
- Minimum Deposit: €10
- Minimum Withdrawal: €10
- Maximum Cashout: €100,000 per month
- Currencies: GBP, AUD, CAD, SEK, EUR
In the customer service department, LeoVegas also strives for excellence. Its live chat option works like clockwork 24/7, and players can ask for assistance via phone or email, as well. There are separate hotlines for UK players and international members, but everyone can get in touch through email or read the LeoVegas FAQ page. Take a look at it before you contact support with banking queries, technical issues or questions about bonuses.
- Business Hours: 24/7
- Live Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 0808 189 0184, +356 277 811 87
Pros / Cons
- Their collection of live dealer games is among the best in business
- King of Mobile Casino
- LeoSafePlay program raising awareness to responsible gambling
- Over 1,200 slots from more than 20 software providers
- Free play on desktop and mobile
- Residents of mere 7 countries qualify for welcome bonus
- Long list of restricted territories
- Limited banking options
LeoVegas approaches customers with professionalism and a clear vision of mobile gaming. Its tagline “King of Mobile Casino” might sound pretentious if it weren’t for all those rewards and recognition from both industry experts and the player community. It seems like the desktop and mobile version of LeoVegas are constantly competing which one will outshine the other. Most importantly, LeoVegas is licensed, regulated and tested for fairness. In all honesty, supported banking methods aren’t the most varied in the industry, but even in that area, LeoVegas is moving forward by partnering up with MuchBetter.